INSPIRATION OF THE WEEK: Brigitte Bardot - pictures and quotes
- "I've been very happy, very rich,
very beautiful, much adulated,
very famous and very unhappy"
- "Do you have to have a reason for loving?"
- "I leave before being left. I decide."
- "I have understood that the most important things are tenderness and kindness. I can't do without them."
- "What does it mean, being a woman?"
- "I have no private life at all. I am a hunted woman. I can't take a step without being questioned and surrounded"
- "I never do anything by chance."
- "They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself"
- There is a certain dignity to being French.
- I say what I think and I think what I say.
- I am against marriage, and I don't give a fig for society.
- "It's better to be unfaithful
than faithful without wanting to be"
- "I've not always loved wisely,
but I was young"
- "If only every man who sees my films
did not get the impression he can make love to me,
I would be a lot happier "
- “I don't think when I make love”
- "When you’re thirty you’re old enough to know better,
but still young enough to go ahead and do it"
- '' Love is the unity of soul, mind and body. Pay attention to the precedence ...''
- ''I have always adored beautiful young men. Just because I grow older, my taste doesn't change. So if I can still have them, why not?''
- "I know what sin is"
If you enjoyed this article, please consider following my page for more interesting posts.